World-Class Congress Equipment
GIS Congress Rental is the first BOSCH-CRN (Congress Rental Network) agent in Greater China Region. Being part of the BOSCH-CRN, we are able to utilize such a global service network and provide the latest top quality congress and AV equipment for our clients.
GIS Congress Rental & Language Services are affiliates to GIS Group. With over 17 years of experience and profound knowledge in PCO field (Professional Convention Organizer), we have always been the leading player Taiwan’s event management industry. In GIS, the technical support team is led by senior technicians with over 15 years of experience. Their profession and performance never cease to exceed clients’ expectations!
GIS assists our clients to review their needs and venue requirements by analyzing venue characteristics and communicating with venue managers. With our assistance and dedication to details, we can effectively resolve upcoming challenges and guarantee the success of the event.
- IT and
The speaker on stage can deliver his remarks without interruption. The audience can decide for themselves whether to tune into the original or translation. The interpreters can concentrate on their work without distraction from the floor. These are made possible thanks to the use of public address systems in conjunction with simultaneous interpretation systems...Interpretation is broadcast by the interpretation system and received by the audience in the earphones that come along with a handheld receiver. All the three parties can participate without the others’ interference. Communication proceeds uninterrupted and therefore efficiency of the conference is greatly achieved.
BOSCH Digital Infrared System
- World-class quality：developed by the German Bosch Group
- State-of-the-art technology：complies with the latest IEC 61603 Part 7, the standard for digital infrared transmission
- Reliable transmission：unaffected by sunlight or indoor lighting
Our portable booths for simultaneous interpretation were manufactured in compliance with ISO 4043, an international standard prepared at the request of the International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC) and the Joint Service Interpretation-Conferences (JSIC) of the European Commission (EU). The aim of the standard is to provide optimal conditions for simultaneous interpretation using portable booths. Adequate ventilation and reasonable sound insulation are ensured for the sake of interpreters’ comfort and superior quality of interpretation.
Discussion systems are designed for interactive or discussion-based meetings. The systems enable the chair to assert control over the meeting. In addition, discussion units with voting capability are also available for rental.
BOSCH DCN Wireless Discussion System – WIFI Discussion System
- Minimum installation time thanks to wireless design
- Ideal for conferences taking place at historic venues; no damage to the architecture caused by the installation
- Watertight security of information maintained with conditional access technology
- Ergonomic and modern industrial design
- Immune to mobile phone interference
- Multimedia integration made easy with open control interface
- H-fidelity transmission of audio signals (up to 20KHz)
- Hi-speed optic fiber backbone network
- Graphical user interface
- Hi-speed auto-tracking camera
BOSCH CCS 800 ULTRO
- Built-in digital acoustic feedback suppression facility
- Built-in MP3 recording
- Multiple operating modes for various discussion arrangements
- Chairman priority button
Major decisions are often made through voting in meetings. This system produces quick and accurate voting results. They are immediately logged in the system and displayed to the chair of the meeting.
The system consists of voting software and hardware, including wireless receiver and remote control for both the chair and participants
- Smart Presentation Remote control enables the presenter to walk away from the computer or projector and fully engage in interaction with the audience.
- Smart Vote The system tallies the votes. Voting procedures are efficient and paperless.
- Smart Training Multimedia tests are incorporated. Logging of test activity and printout of test scores facilitate archiving of events.
- Easy-to-operate Windows interface
A meeting can be convened with participants in two or more locations by means of telecommunications of audio and video. Real-time exchange of information takes place as if they were at the same site. To hold a video conference, all these venues must be equipped with cameras, monitors, microphones and loudspeakers. During the conference, participants are captured in the camera, and documents or files are distributed or transferred among them.
- Satellite - Provides best audio-visual quality equal to CNN footage. Additional costs include rental of time slots for satellite transmission.
- Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) - Provides stable audio-visual quality. Additional costs include application for leased circuit and connection.
- IP - Provides acceptable audio-visual quality. Additional costs include application for leased circuit.
- Public address system
- Digital recording system
- Projection System: One-lens projectors (2000~5000 lumens); screens (90~210 inches)
- Video Switches and Distributors
- Video Switcher
GIS Congress Rental & Language Services is dedicated to providing excellent audio-visual experience at your event. Be it at a small or big scale event, we make sure that your event message gets the attention it deserves. Quality assurance is an important asset of our practices, hence we provide equipment from reliable suppliers such as NEXO, JBL and YAMAHA.
For important events or conferences, getting a permanent record of the content covered during the event is crucial so that the organizers and attendees can revisit the elements again. GIS Congress Rental & Language Services use a variety of top notch recording systems and equipment in order to meet your needs. Event video recording system that we use include brands such as CUBASE, PROTOLS and FOSTEX.
- Wired/wireless Internet connection planning and networking
- Rental of desktop/laptop computers
- Rental of copiers, printers and fax machines
- Rental of walkie-talkies
- Filming and recording services
- Conference proceedings on CD-ROM